Higher education helps to advance students’ lives—and society as a whole. The cost of education, however, is creating crushing debt loads for graduates. When you give to student scholarships at Creighton University, you help offset the cost of education and open up opportunities for students who, due to financial pressures, would be unable to attend Creighton.
Through your generosity, Creighton continues to provide financial assistance to the world’s best and brightest students.
Learn more about the students and recent alumni who have benefitted from these scholarships:
- Michael Brechon, MS’13, who will graduate from the School of Dentistry in May, became interested in Dentistry after participating in service trips to Jamaica and seeing the difference volunteer dentists and students were making for their patients.
- Jackie Crawford BA ‘16, an African-American medical anthropology major from Kansas City, Mo., who plans to one day be able to “pay it forward” for other students.
- Brinn Hollenbeck Class of 2019, a biology/pre-med student, who says her scholarship is like having someone rooting for her to succeed.
- Elizabeth Kosanke Class of 2017, an exercise science major from Spokane Valley, Wash., whose parents couldn’t help pay for her education due to medical bills from a car accident that left her sister with traumatic brain injuries.
- Bryant Noss Class of 2019, a pre-med major from Honolulu, whose scholarship is helping him realize his dream of becoming a medical doctor.
- Trang Doan BA ’16 of TayNinh, Vietnam, who aspires to be a community health dentist.