For and with others
It’s one of the defining characteristics of the Creighton experience — this is a community that looks out for each other.
We hope you received the support you needed when you were a Creighton student. And we hope you will now carry on this rich tradition, helping our students in a number of ways.
Through the Office of Admissions, you can help future Bluejays as they consider Creighton, sharing your experience with prospective students and parents.
- Attend receptions for admitted and prospective students
- Make congratulatory phone calls to students who have been admitted to Creighton
- Represent Creighton at college fairs in your area
Interested? Contact email@example.com
Current Student Program
This program connects current students with alumni to provide networking opportunities, foster relationships and educate Bluejays about the options available to them post-graduation. Current students and alumni can start engaging now through a variety of special programs.
Interested in learning more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Engage with Creighton students through Student Success and help them find their best path forward. Ways to help:
- Let a student shadow you for a day
- Recruit Creighton students for internships and full-time positions
- Attend the Creighton Career Fair as a representative of your organization
- Develop an internship program for Creighton students. Visit the Student Success website or email email@example.com for more info.
We help employers recruit our talented Creighton students for jobs and internships. Find high-quality candidates and help our Bluejays kickstart their careers.
More ways to help
- Post Jobs & Internships
- Career Fairs
- Recruiting Opportunities
- Recruitment Resources
- Employer Sponsorship Program
- Visit Creighton
- Learn more about becoming a resource