Our Bluejay community
Wherever you are, Creighton offers alumni and friends many ways to stay connected with the Bluejay community.
Your alma mater
Stay connected with your school or college.
Consider joining the National Alumni Board or Recent Alumni Board.
Host an event
Interested in hosting an event in your area for alumni or Creighton parents? Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer for Creighton Days
Each fall, our reunion ambassadors help us host a fun and successful Creighton Days (formerly Reunion Weekend). Ambassadors offer guidance and organization for the event and write letters to classmates to drive attendance and class gift support.
To learn more about becoming a volunteer for your class reunion, contact email@example.com.
Forward Blue is the largest and most comprehensive fundraising campaign in Creighton’s history. The campaign is a massive, concentrated effort over an extended period of time to celebrate Creighton’s mission, while raising funds to ensure that mission endures.
Ways to help
Through the Office of Admissions, you can help future Bluejays find their place in the world, sharing your experience with prospective students and parents.
- Attend receptions for admitted and prospective students
- Make congratulatory phone calls to students who have been admitted to Creighton
- Represent Creighton at college fairs in your area
- Recruit students virtually
- Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a mentor
Engage with Creighton students through the Student Success Center and help them find their best path forward. Ways to help:
- Let a student shadow you for a day
- Recruit Creighton students for internships and full-time positions
- Attend the Creighton Career Fair as a representative of your organization
- Develop an internship program for Creighton students
- Visit the Student Success website or email email@example.com for more info.