You can strengthen the bonds you formed during your student days at the Creighton University School of Pharmacy and Health Professions (SPAHP) when you reconnect to the School, your former classmates and favorite professors by:
- Returning to campus for Reunion Weekend and other events
- Staying updated with School news
- Updating your contact information
- Getting involved in our Regional Alumni networks
- Giving back to support the School, its mission and future generations of SPAHP students
- Connecting through Facebook and Twitter
Since 1905, the Creighton University School of Pharmacy and Health Professions has been a pioneer and leader, setting the pace in innovative academic technology and clinical programs in occupational therapy, pharmacy and physical therapy.
As a graduate of the School of Pharmacy and Health Professions, you are entitled to feel proud for a number of “firsts” the school has accomplished, which include being:
- the first university in the nation to offer a clinical doctorate in occupational therapy
- the first university in the nation to offer a clinical doctorate in physical therapy
- the first—and only—web-based distance education pharmacy program in the nation
- the first distance education program in occupational therapy leading to the clinical doctorate in occupational therapy
Creighton’s health professions programs enroll students from 47 states and 10 countries. Our pass rates on national boards are consistently high, much to the credit of outstanding faculty who are nationally recognized teachers, scholars and clinicians. Our graduates are highly desired by employers; more than 75 percent receive one to three job offers before they graduate!
We are at the forefront of interprofessional engagement activities, with resources such as:
- The Office of eLearning and Academic Technology (OLAT) – a recognized leader in academic technology and pedagogy and distance and online education.
- The Office of Interprofessional Scholarship, Service and Education (OISSE) – an invaluable resource for students and faculty that provides assistance organizing and implementing educational, service and scholarly service projects in community engagement activities, including Creighton’s unique Native American outreach programs and mission trips to the Institute for Latin American Concern (ILAC) in the Dominican Republic. Alumni, faculty and students are involved through OISSE in our local community and provide thousands of hours of community service each year.
You—our alumni—enthusiastically and generously support scholarship programs for current students and always take to heart the Jesuit, Catholic mission of Creighton University, promoting Ignatian values in classrooms and clinics and service to their communities. We are proud of you, alumni!
Be sure to stay connected through these Alumni pages and read the School of Pharmacy and Health Professions e-newsletter to learn the latest news on our students and faculty. Please stop by and see us the next time you are on campus!
J. Chris. Bradberry, Pharm.D.
Dean, School of Pharmacy and Health Professions
Learn more about the SPAHP Alumni Advisory Board here.