Ways to help
Through the Office of Admissions, you can help future Bluejays find their place in the world, sharing your experience with prospective students and parents.
- Attend receptions for admitted and prospective students
- Make congratulatory phone calls to students who have been admitted to Creighton
- Represent Creighton at college fairs in your area
- Recruit students virtually Interested? Contact email@example.com
Become a mentor
Engage with Creighton students through the Creighton EDGE and help them find their best path forward. Ways to help:
- Let a student shadow you for a day
- Recruit Creighton students for internships and full-time positions
- Attend the Creighton Career Fair as a representative of your organization
- Develop an internship program for Creighton students
- Visit the Creighton EDGE website or email EDGE@creighton.edu for more info.
Host an event
Volunteer for Reunion Weekend
Each spring, our reunion ambassadors help us host a fun and successful Reunion Weekend. Ambassadors offer guidance and organization for the event and write letters to classmates to drive attendance and class gift support.
To learn more about becoming a volunteer for your class reunion, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.