More on Graves Hall
- Photos: Creighton leadership and donors celebrate the grand opening of Graves Hall
- Read about the lifelong friendship between the hall and courtyard's namesakes
- Check out the many amenities of Creighton's new courtyard
* * *
Graves Hall — Creighton's beautiful new freshman residence hall — is open, and the students have arrived!
Over the past several weeks, ahead of the hall's completion, we've been sneaking a few peeks at its rooms, commons areas and the very impressive Simpson Family Courtyard (which you can read more about here). We recently updated the gallery to include images of the fully finished interior and exterior, as well as photos from move-in day!
The earlier the photo in the gallery, the more recently the photo was taken, showing a reverse chronological account of Graves Hall's progress over the past month.
(Note: The solar panels being installed on Graves Hall's roof will power VirtuHOT HD, a system that will heat all water used in the residence hall. Read more about the donors and the hall's cutting-edge sustainability technology here.
* * *
To scroll through the gallery on desktop, hover over the right or left side of the gallery with your mouse, and arrows will appear. You can also use the arrows on your keyboard.
See more galleries
- Creighton move-in 2023!
- Creighton move-in images from the archives (1950s to the 2020s)
- Creighton Pathway and Convocation
- Back to school! First day of classes.
- Picnics, BBQs and an ice cream social