The Creighton University Alumni Merit Award recognizes outstanding alumni from each school and college. It honors men and women who live life with high moral standards, guided by the Jesuit ideal of “women and men for and with others.” These passionate leaders touch and enrich lives, encouraging and inspiring others while they serve selflessly and leave the world a better place.
Here are our current Alumni Merit Award recipients by school and college:
Criteria for the Award
- Being a degreed alumnus/alumna of Creighton University.
- Having provided distinguished service to the University and/or to his/her own community together with a way of life that clearly exemplifies the University Credo.
- Having a personal quality that marks him/her as cultured and of high moral principles guided by the Jesuit ideals of being men and women for others.
- When completing questions 1 and 2 on the nomination form, it is critical that nominators provide specific examples of how the nominee meets the criteria for this citation.
- A supporting resume/curriculum vitae must accompany the nomination.
- Up to three letters of support will be accepted.
- Nominations are due November 1.