In Creighton Connections, we speak with students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends about their experiences living in the new normal. How has COVID-19 changed their world? All interviews are, of course, conducted over the phone or online.
Want to share your story? Contact micahmertes [at] creighton [dot] edu.
Creighton Connections archive
- Nicole Piemonte, PhD, assistant dean for Medical Education at Creighton’s Phoenix campus
- Emergency room doctor and disaster scientist Tom Kirsch, MD, BA’80
- Alumnus Jesse Zien, who’s converted his distillery to make hand sanitizer for first responders
- Eileen Burke-Sullivan, STD, Vice Provost for Mission and Ministry
- Alumnus William Delgado, MD’95, a dermatological surgeon in Bend, Oregon
- Molly Engelhardt, BSBA’04, a high school teacher in Hastings, Nebraska, and a fourth-generation Creighton alumna
- Alumna Michele Jarzynka, BSOT’88, a certified hand therapist for Nebraska Medicine in Omaha
- Father Andy Alexander, SJ, director of Creighton’s Collaborative Ministry Office and Online Ministries