Creighton Days is Reunion Weekend reimagined! This four-day event will host a series of fun and welcoming activities for all alumni and friends, while taking a special focus on alumni from the Classes of 1972, 1982 and 1997. But no matter what your class year, everyone’s invited. Bring the whole family!
These are just a few of the fun things you can do during Creighton Days:
- Take campus tours.
- Attend a reception with Creighton President the Rev. Daniel S. Hendrickson, SJ, PhD.
- Get pumped at a pregame event; then watch the men’s soccer team take on Villanova.
- Take continuing education classes.
- Hear from the dean of your school or college.
- Go to class parties.
- See what’s changed on our beautiful campus (and what hasn’t).
- Connect with the friends and mentors who defined your Creighton experience.
The event has moved back to the fall, so you’ll be coming home to a bustling campus community. And you know better than anyone ... there’s nothing quite like Creighton in the fall. We can’t wait to see you!
Registration closes September 15