Each year, the Creighton University Alumni Association receives requests from alumni all over the country for events in their area. We greatly appreciate your enthusiasm and encourage those connected to Creighton to get together. The Event in a Box program was created to help alumni host their own events. Here’s how it works:
- Complete an Event Application Form at least six weeks before your event. We will review your request and let you know if it is approved.
- Review and follow these duties and responsibilities.
- Set up your event using these great tips.
- Work with the alumni office to develop a promotional plan, including Facebook, Twitter and broadcast emails.
- Use your “Event in a Box” to help create a wonderful gathering. Your box will arrive two weeks before your event.
- Attend the event as the main host.