Your Creighton experience goes deeper than a dollar amount.
Think about coffee study sessions around the Skutt Center fireplace, cheering on the Bluejays at games, late night chats in the residence halls, study abroad trips around the globe. You filled your hearts and minds while preparing for your place in the world.
Create that same experience for today’s students through a competition of classes. Join the Battle of the Grads and fight to be the class with the highest number of donors to Creighton.
Will your class reign supreme?
The Battle of the Grads begins March 1 and ends on Creighton’s inaugural Giving Day—April 11.
Rules of battle:
- Any graduate from the classes of 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 can participate.
- A donation of any size counts in the battle. Big or small, your gift makes a BIG difference.
- Each graduate who makes a gift will be counted toward the class total.
- The class with the most donors wins the Battle of the Grads.
How to battle:
- Select your class year on the right to make a gift. You can direct your gift to the area of campus that means the most to you.
- Follow “Creighton University Recent Alumni” on Facebook for battle updates.
- Cheer on your classmates to do the same by sharing your participation on social media with #BattleoftheGrads