Criteria for Induction
- The recipient must, as a rule, be an alumnus/alumna of Creighton University and should manifest such qualities in his/her personal life that mark him/her as a successful person of high moral principles guided by the Jesuit ideals of being men and women for others.
- The recipient must have demonstrated a truly outstanding and consistent performance on a varsity team over a period of at least two years demonstrating good sportsmanship and field leadership while a member of the squad. A recipient who did not compete on a varsity team may be selected on the basis of his/her significant contribution to the athletic program at Creighton University.
- The recipient should be out of school for five years.
- When completing questions 1 and 2 on the nomination form, it is critical that nominators provide specific examples of how the nominee meets the criteria for this citation.
- A supporting resume/curriculum vitae must accompany the nomination.
- Up to three letters of support will be accepted.
April 9, 2012
Jody Schwartz Longballa, BA'89; Ross A. Paule
The Athletic Hall of Fame Citation, when conferred, is given at the annual Athletic Banquet. It may be presented posthumously.