Alumni Survey Results
Alumni Weekend was a great success, combining all schools and colleges, and welcoming back all alumni. We want to thank you for taking the time to take our post-Alumni Weekend survey. Your feedback is critical to our success and will be used to shape the 2013 Alumni Homecoming Weekend experience. Your input has a direct impact.
If you were unable to participate in this survey, don't worry! We are always interested in your feedback or questions. Please feel free to contact us.
Office of Alumni Relations
Post-Alumni Weekend Survey Highlights
Top three reasons to return:
- Reconnect with fellow alumni
- See changes on Creighton’s campus
- Receive update on my school/college
Alumni Weekend in Review:
All Alumni Weekend activities received a 70 percent or higher excellent, very good or good rating.
Comments included: “Extend school/college receptions”, “Parking was difficult”, “Liked the family friendly events, casual day”, Didn’t like that so many events overlapped (parties and Homecoming game)”
Overall, attendees would return for another Alumni Weekend.
We listened. Plans for 2013.
- Modify title of event to include Homecoming concept – “come home every year”
- Create and maintain a list of attendees on website
- Extend the school and college receptions prior to the President’s Alumni Dinner
- More focused effort to recruit and engage class volunteers to create more classmate turnout
- Open the registration room on Thursday
- Fewer overlapping events, incorporate the events around the Homecoming games
- Develop a shuttling system for parking lots farther away from the Harper Center
- For further recent alumni engagement during the weekend, add an additional event - a pub crawl
Questions? Feedback? Contact your Alumni Relations Office representative, Deborah Solie, at email@example.com.