An Alumni Merit Award is given annually to an outstanding alumna/alumnus at the respective school's/college's Alumni Reunion Dinner or other designated alumni event.
Criteria for the Award
- Being a degreed alumnus/alumna of Creighton University.
- Having provided distinguished service to the University and/or to his/her own community together with a way of life that clearly exemplifies the University Credo.
- Having a personal quality that marks him/her as cultured and of high moral principles guided by the Jesuit ideals of being men and women for others.
- When completing questions 1 and 2 on the nomination form, it is critical that nominators provide specific examples of how the nominee meets the criteria for this citation.
- A supporting resume/curriculum vitae must accompany the nomination.
- Up to three letters of support will be accepted.
- Nominations are due November 10.
College of Arts and Sciences
Heider College of Business
College of Professional Studies
School of Pharmacy & Health Professions